Billing & Payment
Lockhart Power Company has partnered with Invoice Cloud to offer our customers the option to make payments online. Click here to view or pay a bill.
The new electronic payment options offer several benefits to our customers.
- The simple, easy to use, online payment processing service provided by Invoice Cloud allows customers to pay bills via electronic check, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover and is Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant.
- Customers have the ability to view and/or pay bills online at any time, at their convenience.
- Payments can be made immediately or scheduled for a future date.
- An email is sent to customers to confirm receipt of payment immediately following payment processing.
- If the AutoPay option is selected, bill payment will be processed – automatically – on the bill’s due date using the checking account, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover designated by the customer.
- Customers can register to receive email reminders when a payment is due in order to avoid late fees and the need to track due dates.
To pay your bill by phone, call (855) 291-3464 and follow the voice instructions.
Please include the bill stub and personal check, cashier’s check or money order made payable to Lockhart Power Company, and mail to:
Lockhart Power Company
P.O. Box 40
Lockhart, SC 29364
To make a payment in person, you must bring your customer bill stub or your payment may not be accepted. This practice is to ensure your payment is correctly applied to your account.
Please visit one of the following payment locations:
- Lockhart Power Company Office
420 River Street
1507 Lockhart Highway
- Jonesville Town Hall
131 North Main Street
- Pacolet Town Hall
180 Montgomery Avenue