Lockhart Power’s business offices will be closed to the public until further notice due to the risks associated with COVID-19.
During this national emergency, we know that some of our customers may be experiencing unexpected financial hardship.
For all customers in need of assistance to pay your electric bill, please refer to the financial assistance agencies contact information below:
- AMERICAN RED CROSS: (864) 427-7991
- CAROLINA COMMUNITY ACTIONS: (864) 427-0336
- DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES: (864) 429-1660
- THE SALVATION ARMY: (864) 427-0656
- DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES: (864) 596-3001
- GLEAMNS COMMUNITY ACTIONS AGENCY: (864) 707-5029
- HELPING HANDS MINISTRIES OF WOODRUFF INC.: (864) 476-2401 (NOTE: MUST RESIDE IN THE WOODRUFF SCHOOL DISTRICT 4 AREA FOR SUPPORT.)
- TOTAL MINISTRIES: (864) 585-9167
- DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES: (864) 487-2704
- PEACH CENTER MINISTRIES: (864) 489-2549
- CAROLINA COMMUNITY ACTIONS: (803) 385-5205
- DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES: (803) 377-8131
- CAROLINA COMMUNITY ACTIONS: (803) 329-5196
- DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES: (803) 684-2315
- P.A.T.H. – UNITED WAY: (803) 684-3992
In an effort to minimize the spread of COVID-19, we strongly encourage you to pay your bills:
- by mailing your payments in the return envelopes provided with your bill
- via telephone at (855) 291-3464
If you choose to use our payment locations, please note the changes to the following locations:
- Stacy’s Interior Designer – Now open to the public. You can also take advantage of the drop box at the front entrance.
- Jonesville Town Hall – Now open to the public. You can also take advantage of the drop box at the front entrance.
- Pacolet Town Hall – Now open to the public. You can also take advantage of the drop box at the front entrance.
If you choose to use one of our drop boxes, we will enter and deposit all payments daily. If you are paying with cash and do not have the correct change, the difference will be applied as a credit to your next bill. If you do not have a payment envelope, they are provided at drop box locations. Please be sure to write your address on the envelope. If immediate assistance is required, please call 864-545-2211.
If you are applying for a new service, please make sure you have:
- Proof of ownership, i.e. tax notice or closing papers, or a rental/lease agreement
- Picture ID
- Your Social Security Card
Call (864) 545-2211 to schedule a time to visit our office to complete the new service process or if you have any questions.
We are actively monitoring the situation and will provide updates on our Facebook page and through other methods of communication as they become available to us. Be assured that Lockhart Power will do everything possible to support the community and local businesses as we navigate through this emergency situation.