Lockhart Power Company has partnered with Invoice Cloud to offer our customers the option to make payments online. Click here to view or pay a bill.
The new electronic payment options offer several benefits to our customers.
- The simple, easy to use, online payment processing service provided by Invoice Cloud allows customers to pay bills via electronic check, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover and is Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant.
- Customers have the ability to view and/or pay bills online at any time, at their convenience.
- Payments can be made immediately or scheduled for a future date.
- An email is sent to customers to confirm receipt of payment immediately following payment processing.
- If the AutoPay option is selected, bill payment will be processed – automatically – on the bill’s due date using the checking account, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover designated by the customer.
- Customers can register to receive email reminders when a payment is due in order to avoid late fees and the need to track due dates.